Sunday, September 23, 2007

Home Again!

Oh WOW! It's so good to be home again!

I took the last 5 days to go to a dog show in Atlanta, GA and while a good time was had by all, it's great to be home! I did take tomorrow off from work, too, just so I would have time to clean up the camper, get laundry done and catch up around the house as well. Of course I have a zillion e-mails to read and answer, but that's all part of the plan for tomorrow.

We did no big winning at the dog show. However, we did some GREAT shopping, LOTs of talking to friends I don't get to see very often and filled my eyes with visions of some GORGEOUS Whippets! Outside of a National, the Southern HAS to be the best place to see a gathering of some of the most gorgeous Whippets in the nation.

The Metrolpolitan Atlanta Whippet Club hosts this event yearly and boy! do they ever do a wonderful job of it. The trophies are always original and wonderful, the food is great and the hospitality is pure Southern! My hat is off to you folks! Thanks for the great time!

Well, I think I go take a nap now :)

è¿é

No comments: