Thursday, November 22, 2007

I've been remiss

I see that I have not posted in this blog since October. My bad!

Well, you see, it's because I'm doing NaBloPoMo over THERE as well as blogging on eyespi.com AND kemar-k9s.com/wordpress, so you see, as much as I like to blog, evidently there is a limit to how many I can keep up with at once.

I decided the one at msns-blogs.com will be for PSP tutorials and I have a couple up over there, so if you're into Paint Shop Pro, there's a frame and a blend. I need to work on another one soon though as I don't want to get stale.

I also have a second blogger blog for dog related stuff and I won't even say how long it's been since I posted anything there! I'm just so bad! Why did I ever start this stuff if I can't keep up or come up with new things to say? It's just plain embarassing!

I did start blogging as a way to let my creative self out. I like to write, but never had anything but email to write in until I started blogging. I'm trying to categorize my blogs -- like kemar-k9s.com is really a personal blog that my family and close friends read nearly every day. This one was SUPPOSED to be where I could rant about my political feelings without getting my husband all in a tizzy 'cause we don't see eye to eye all the time about those. And I've told you what the others are -- oh -- except eyespi20.com -- that was actually my FIRST blog when I signed up with Wordpress. I started accepting some requests for paid blog posts and they kicked me off, so I pulled up my tent stakes and moved it all over to my own hosting where they can't tell me what I can and can't do. It's not like I was writing anything offensive for crying out loud.

All water under the bridge, though.

So. now you know.

è¿é

1 comment:

Patience-please said...

Margaret Hi!!! I know you tagged me,
but the tag link doesn't work. I have your email on the upstairs computer, but for now I'll try this. I'm running to the radio station to record an interview and some commentaries (when will I not be nervous on recording days?) so I won't be able to do email til tonight.
hugs-
Patience